And when I say Family, I mean the ENTIRE Zimmerman Clan, in full force, caravanning up I-5 North! What an adventure it was. Tori got to meet both Great Grandma's as well as a host of extended family that I'm not even sure what they are called in relation to Tori (my cousin's son is Tori's cousin once removed?) In any case, it was a whirlwind trip, full of firsts and Tori did really well in the car for so long. We may not have vacationed in a foreign country, but it was still a lot of fun. Below is after her first s'more, which she instantly played in the sand after eating, hence the Sandy Face.
Tori pets Joe-Bob the donkey- her first animal pet! (that's not a dog or cat)
She was so good to let Great Grandmother Zimmerman hold her!
And here's Great Grand-Nanny, my mom's mom.

It was an exhausting trip. When the baby slept, everyone slept!
Tori loved playing with Uncle Jon!

Playing with Auntie Jenn


With Auntie Maddie.

No comments:
Post a Comment